|Frequently Asked Questions|
How do I book with Linguatime?
To secure an online booking:
· A deposit of 20% of the fee must be paid
· Payments by all major credit cards are accepted and a 3% bank charge will be levied
· The remaining balance of 80% must be settled in full two weeks prior to arrival
· Receipt of online deposit is sent automatically upon completion of transaction. Within 48 hours, confirmation of the complete booking will be sent by email on weekdays
· Linguatime reserves the right to withhold the deposit paid should applicant cancel the booking
· In the event that Linguatime is not in a position to accept the booking, the transaction will not go through and the card will not be charged
· All bookings and booking confirmations are concluded in English
Can I book a course without booking any accommodation or airport transfers with Linguatime?
Yes. Should you prefer to find your own accommodation, you will still be accepted to take an English course at Linguatime.
How can I find my way from the airport to my accommodation?
Very simple, Linguatime offers a 24/7 airport transfer service. Our efficient and professional taxi drivers wait for you in the arrivals lounge of the Malta International Airport and take you to your chosen accommodation.
What kind of accommodation can I book with Linguatime?
Linguatime offers the option of warm & friendly host families, modern apartments and a range of hotels that are all central and in walking distance of the school.
If I choose to live in an apartment what should I bring with me?
Linguatime offers modern & stylish self-catering apartments. We provide you with clean bed linen & all utensils needed to cook and be comfortable during your stay.
What should I do on my first day of school?
On Monday morning you should come to school at 08:00 in order to sit for the placement test. This is a short 30 minute test which will enable us to place you in the most suitable level.
How will I find my way to school on my first day?
If you book a transfer with the school our driver will hand you a Welcome Pack upon meeting you at the airport. This will contain a detailed map of the area with the location of the school clearly marked. If you have not booked an airport transfer we can send you the map by email prior to your arrival into Malta.
Do you need a Visa to enter Malta?
What is the Nationality mix of Linguatime?
What is the average number of students per age group at Linguatime?
© Linguatime website has been part-financed by the European Union European Regional Development Fund Grant
Investing in Competitiveness for a Better Quality of Life
Project part-financed by the European Union
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Co-financing rate: 42.5% EU Funds, 7.5% National Funds, 50% Private Funds
Investing in Your Future